Little Blue Penguin
Preschool & Nursery
We’re open! Pop in and have a look around or call 03 925 9489 for more info!
Take a look at our Facebook page for news and events.
At Little Blue Penguin, children, educators, parents, whānau and leaders will collaborate to co-design an exceptional programme with the same goal in mind:
Children who are comfortable in their surroundings, happy in their play & confident in their learning.
As Christchurch-based mums, passionate early childhood educators, and keen researchers we had a vision to create a truly exceptional and unique learning space for children to learn, grow, discover and develop in a natural, home away from home setting.
We are excited to make the most of our wonderful community in Bishopdale. An important part of our programme at Little Blue Penguin is to provide weekly excursions to our local attractions.
Interested in enrolling your child in our learning community?
Quality preschools fill up fast.
“Childhood is not a race to see how quickly a child can read, write and count.
Childhood is a small window of time to learn and develop at the pace which is right for each individual child”
A free comprehensive guide to Little Blue Penguin and how we would be a good suit for you and your child.
Teachers at Little Blue Penguin are caring professionals who are there to offer gentle, respectful guidance for children through quality, responsive interactions and a collaborative ‘community’ approach to teaching and learning.
If you are interested in learning more or enrolling your child then please fill out an application to enrol form, pay us a visit, phone us or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can answer any questions you may have.
▪ High teacher : child ratios
▪ Qualified & Certified early childhood professionals
▪ A home-like, natural & welcoming setting, with carefully designed learning spaces & quality resources
▪ A great location with local amenities to enrich the programme through excursions & community participation
▪ Nutritious cooked lunches and morning & afternoon snacks, including plenty of fruit and vegetables, tailored to meet individual needs (allergies, intolerances, ages.)
▪ Nappies, wipes, sunhats & sunscreen
▪ A holistic programme designed to combine respectful care with learning through investigation
If you have any questions we would be happy to answer.
Providing quality, inclusive and respectful care and education for 0-6 year olds
68 Farrington Ave, Bishopdale,
Christchurch, New Zealand