Nau mai, Haere Mai! Pop in and have a look around or call 03 925 9489
As a Christchurch-based mum, passionate early childhood educator, and keen researcher I had a vision to create a truly exceptional and unique learning space for children to learn, grow, discover and develop in a natural, home away from home setting.
We are excited to make the most of our wonderful community in Bishopdale. An important part of our programme at Little Blue Penguin is to provide weekly excursions to our local attractions.
Childhood is a small window of time to learn and develop at the pace which is right for each individual child”
Information about our: programme, environment, teachers, planning, meals and transitions.
Our TeachersTeachers at Little Blue Penguin are caring professionals who are there to offer gentle, respectful guidance for children through quality, responsive interactions and a collaborative ‘community’ approach to teaching and learning.
More InformationIf you are interested in learning more or enrolling your child then please fill out an application to enrol form, pay us a visit, phone us or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can answer any questions you may have.
▪ Qualified & Certified early childhood professionals
▪ A home-like, natural & welcoming setting, with carefully designed learning spaces & quality resources
▪ A great location with local amenities to enrich the programme through excursions & community participation
▪ Nutritious cooked lunches and morning & afternoon snacks, including plenty of fruit and vegetables, tailored to meet individual needs (allergies, intolerances, ages.)
▪ Nappies, wipes, sunhats & sunscreen
▪ A holistic programme designed to combine respectful care with learning through investigation
Providing quality, owner-operated, inclusive and respectful care and education for 0-6 year olds
68 Farrington Ave, Bishopdale,
Christchurch, New Zealand